10.17.2011

Reveling in Revlon



Love That Pink
I love how creamy the Moondrops range is and this shade is no exception. I would classify it as a bright Barbie pink creme - it's not quite neon but it is hella bright. Perfect if you're looking for a pink without shimmer/frost.

Haute Berry
A mid-tone purple berry creme that's great for the summer/fall transition. Sometimes it looks bright on me... sometimes it doesn't. All I can say is that you'll probably love it if you go for lavender tones.

Hot Coral
Fucking perfect! I love this shade. Pretty much like the name says, it's a florescent orange/coral creme. Its modern and flattering. I've picked up a few orange lipsticks from the drugstore and this is by far my favorite.

I'm on a big lipstick kick right now. I'm experimenting with long wear formulas and I'm looking to purchase a few wine/berry/vampy shades for fall. It's too hot in California right now though, so coral it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment