6.10.2013

Lay Across My Big Brass Bed

 
Caudalie Eau De Beauté, Marvis Jasmine Mint Toothpaste, Trader Joe's Organic Raw Honey, Nuxe Reve De Miel

I'm sick! I feel like all of my vacation time has been spent on sick days this year. What a drag. Oh well, I guess. At least I get to be home snuggled in my bed listening to Bob Dylan and Elliott Smith and eating all the Luden's I want.

I convinced myself to take a shower last night (worth the effort) and decided to pamper myself a little. My skin gets really congested and dull when I'm sick and that's where organic raw honey comes in. I dry my face off a little while I'm in the shower and then slather this all over my face and neck. I let it sit for the rest of my shower (about 10 minutes) and then rinse it off with water. It rinses off clean and helps with inflamed acne without overdrying. I really recommend this.

I know I'm kinda bouji but I also love using Marvis' Jasmine Mint Toothpaste when I'm sick. I become sensitive to taste and I like that the flavor is mild and there are no flavor crystals to burn my mouth. Just a preference. After I get out of the shower I spritz the Caudalie Eau De Beauté all over my face and then fan my face with a fancy $1 fan. This "beauty elixir" helps with radiance and soothing breakouts. Nuxe Reve De Miel is my last step before crawling into bed. I love this product! If you are looking for the luxe version of Burt's Bees original lip balm then this is for you! Can you tell I'm excited about this? It's a rich and nourishing honey lip balm that is matte and beautiful on the lips. So perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment