8.27.2013

Red Lust, Pt. II

I noticed I was wearing a few of the products from my Red Lust post and so I snapped a couple pictures after work today. I've never really bothered with lip liner or brushes but the close up of my lips kind of shamed me. lol! Maybe I'll try to put some effort into my lipstick application next time? Maybe... 
 I'm wearing Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick by Kate Moss in Kiss of Life, Josie Maran Coconut Cheek Gelee in Getaway Red (faded after a full day of work) and OPI Quarter of a Cent Cherry.



 Close up of Kiss of Life in bight, natural light. 




2 comments:

  1. this red lipstick really suits you. as it is comming into autumn maybe try some berry colour i think they'll suit you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually just bought a batch of berry lip colors and I can't wait to try them all out :)

      Delete